How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
If you wish to return your item, you may do so within 7 days of delivery. All items must be in brand new condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping as well as a 15% restocking fee for all returns. Outside of 7 days of delivery, all products are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. If a returned item is received to CanRdly Treadlies damaged due to negligent packaging or re-packaging by the customer, no refund will be given and the bicycle will not be re-sent.
If you receive your order and there is damage, please send photos of the damaged item, the damaged packaging, and the damaged item next to the shipping label to email@example.com.
Please contact by phone or email with any additional questions. Also, Any orders canceled prior to being shipped may be subject to a 5% order cancellation fee.
Important Safety Information:
– Always have your bicycle built, adjusted and/or maintained by a professional bicycle mechanic.
– Observe and obey all traffic laws! Do not attempt to run lights and stop signs, period.
– All complete bikes come with a front hand brake, please check your local safety laws and regulations for more information on brake requirements. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER RIDING WITHOUT A BRAKE.
– Check your tires, brake calipers, brake lines, and brake pads on a regular basis.
– Always use lights at night. An invisible cyclists is an endangered one. Make yourself as visible as possible when riding at night.
– Carry an extra tube set, portable bicycle pump, bike tool, and extra set of lights while riding.
– Take your bike in for regular maintenance. If you need a recommended bike shop in your area, contact us for suggestions.
– Wear a helmet that is within safety compliance regulations.
– All states and cities have different bicycle safety regulations; please make sure you are following all rules and regulations when operating bicycles.
CanRdly Treadlies, offers a Two-year on our bike Manufactured via Ruder Berna and State Bicycle Co. offers a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on our frames and all other non-consumable parts (tires, tubes, saddles, paint, handlebar tape or grips, etc. are considered consumable parts). Manufacturer defects DO NOT include damage resulting from improper use or a lack of maintenance, and CanRdly Treadlies and State Bicycle Co. will be unable to satisfy any warranty claims related to improper use or maintenance.
To validate your warranty, you must have first returned your warranty card along with proof of a professional build back to CanRdly Treadlies and State Bicycle Co. Not only is a professional build important should you need to file a warranty claim, but it will also ensure the best and safest ride. We must receive your warranty card and proof of a professional build within 30 days of receiving your product.
Warranty claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and are valid for 365 days of the date of purchase. CanRdly Treadlies and State Bicycle Co. reserves the right to request photographs of the damage and may only replace the damaged part, rather than the entire bicycle. CanRdly Treadlies and State Bicycle Co. also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims we are unable to satisfy based on current production or for any other reason.
CanRdly Treadlies and State Bicycle Co. is not responsible for any labor charges or fees related to warranty claims.
Warranty cards should be scanned and sent via email to: email@example.com
Or by mail to:
P.O. Box 641
Redcliffe QLD 4020
NEED A WARRANTY CARD? PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT HERE:
Download the warranty card